Remember the girl your parents warned you about? Yes, she exists. Hey there. More?
- I'm gonna love you like I've never been in love before... #nowplaying 1 day ago
- antanga tanga ko di ko rinestart yung cellphone. unlisurf wasted. HUUU #TechProblems 1 day ago
- when i rest my head on your shoulders, it means I'm surrendering. i trust you. you have a chunk of me. 2 days ago
- let me run my fingers through your hair, let them roam the sinews of your back. let them graze through the fabric of your shirt, let me 2 days ago
- i take in all that you are, and release myself with it. 2 days ago
365inasnap on Instagram
Lost and Found
365inasnapFormalities about 365inasnap are available here.
The statistics show that
- 22,891 persons have seen this blog.
2 blogs: 365inasnap and aynce.
1,453 blog posts.
Four years. You and me.
You and me, every May 6.
Thank you. :)
PS. Yeah, I know I’m running late.
I don’t want to blog on somewhere that is not Klaritz, so there.
It’s about time I tried to update this.
If you’ve been hanging around with me for a long time now, you’ve probably seen this and this, and I haven’t updated it since. And it’s been two years since the last update, and here’s how the baby looks like right now:
The stack was so tall, it nearly toppled over as I was setting up this picture. Nic promised to help me out but then I woke her up mid-slumber (since I wasn’t done setting up yet) so I cut her head off the shot.
Well, there’s that, and then I left a stack inside the notebook cabinet so that’s not the entire collection yet.
Can you imagine that two years ago, the stack was barely half Nic’s height, and now it’s almost (almost, almost) as tall as her? She’s the five-feet-five-inches to my five-feet-three. Hee.
PS. I took a shot of every single one of them so you can expect construction undergoing at the Notebooks page. It’s queued, don’t worry. :)
I’m cheating. Nafeel n’yo ba? Haha!!